You will design industrial process automation systems end to end in high technology industry as part of our automation team.
- Ensure the technical follow-up of projects.
- Write functional analysis based on the analysis performed with the client.
- Do PLC/SCADA or DCS programming according to the functional specifications.
- Perform the commissioning.
Ideally, you have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in automation
- Technical skills and experience in PLC, DCS or SCADA programming
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical regulations and instrumentation (considered as a plus)
- Good knowledge of English (considered as a plus)
- A development and training plan on new technologies.
- An attractive salary package including a company car, lump sum benefits, collective and hospitalization insurance, aso.
- A dynamic work environment within a fast-growing group located in the Louvain-la-Neuve science park, Belgium.
- Opportunities to work from home or from our office located in Lille, France.