For one of our projects in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, we are looking for a senior consultant to expand our team already on site. Following this project, you will also participate in missions for our customers in Belgium and / or the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from analysis to go-live.
• be involved in every aspect of the implementation: you will analyze the needs and translate into a blueprint and a technical design. You will then take care of the implementation, configuration and organize trainings workshops/courses with the customer.
• put your specialized logistics management knowledge, which you have gained throughout your career, to serve our clients.
• participate in the development of our client accounts by identifying possible improvements on existing projects. Your expertise will reassure clients, as you will provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions
• Implement the proposed solution to the customer's SAP environment using innovative technologies (S/4HANA , FIORI, HTML5)
• A scientific or commercial degree (civil engineer, management engineer, management sciences, computer science)
• you have min. 5 or more years of SAP experience and a proven background implementing SAP logistics and procurement (SD/MM/WM/PM) solutions across a diverse range of clients/industries, and hold relevant functional S/4 HANA certifications
• Very good technical knowledges ( Abap, Idoc, Workflow, debugging, webservice…)
• An excellent analytical mind, you appreciate changing environment and discovering new customers
• you are known as a great communicator in French with a good level in English.
• It’s mandatory to hold a NATO security clearance or a National security clearance
If you are ready to take on challenges, join successful teams and pursue your career in a growing group, this opportunity is for you!